Flag Football – After School
Bulldog Flag Football classes cover the appropriate aspects of the game. Space, agility, and skills are covered. The rules of the game are reviewed to ensure all players have a stronger understanding of the sport. Games are played outside.
Students will learn:
- Throwing and Catching Technique
- Ball Protection
- Running Routes
- Defensive Tracking
Defensive concepts are introduced and broken down into simple and fun games; intermediate levels of strategy are covered in later weeks.
Positivity, Effort, Perseverance, and Sportsmanship are incorporated through out the season. Players use an appropriately sized football. Safety is always the most important aspect of each class. All skills are taught through fun conceptual mini games. A football game is played at the end of each class.
The season begins the week of April 2nd and ends the week of May 28th or June 4th. No sessions are scheduled for Monday, May 28th for Memorial Day. The program is nine weeks.
Flag Football – Saturday League
Register today for the most comprehensive developmental flag football program in NYC for players ages 6-12. The Bulldog Football League provides all of the following for your future star:
- Professional Coaching (no volunteer or parent coaches).
- Teams participate in a 30 minutes of pregame training followed by a 1 hour game.
- Custom program designed for players of all ages and abilities to help instill proper training fundamentals all while maintaining fun as the primary aspect.
- Opportunity to create a school team with your classmates and friends.
- Teams limited in size to maximize playing time.
- Games are played on Saturdays at Randall’s Island or other Manhattan based fields. The season begins April 7th and ends June 9th (no games over Memorial Day Weekend).
- Conveniently timed either before or after the Bulldogs Baseball League
- Cost is $495 for the Saturday program.