The Bulldog Ball Club will make every effort to accommodate requests for registration. Registration is on a ﬁrst come basis based on age groups. Registration is not complete until:
• All online class registration forms are submitted.
• The registration fee is paid in full.
• You have received a conﬁrmation email from The Bulldog Ball Club.
If you do not receive a conﬁrmation of registration via email within 72 hours, please call us to conﬁrm that we have received your online class registration forms and payment. The Bulldog Ball Club will cancel a class if there are less than five (5) registered participants.
RETURNED CHECKS incur a $40.00 service charge.
Rain out Information
• In the event of possible inclement weather, the Bulldog Ball Club will determine whether or not to cancel classes no later than two hours before the scheduled start time of a class. In most cases, light rain will not result in a cancellation.
• Check the TWITTER feed on the right side homepage of our website, www.bulldogballclub.com. You can also follow us @bulldogballclub for up-to-date information.
Make Up Sessions and Refunds
• If a class is cancelled due to inclement weather, there are no refunds or credits. The Bulldog Ball Club will either make up one rained out class at the end of the season, schedule permitting, or allow children in a class to attend an age-appropriate session(s) during the same scheduled season. If age-appropriate sessions are not available, the Bulldogs will do their best to offer full class make up sessions. These may be on days, times, and locations that are different from the regularly scheduled class. If make up sessions cannot be attended due to personal reasons or personal schedule conflicts, the Bulldogs will not offer other make up sessions. All sessions are pending the approval of the After School Director and are not guaranteed or included with seasonal outdoor class purchase. Refunds and credits are not included as part of a seasonal outdoor class purchase, regardless of class cancellations.
• Requests for full refunds must be submitted in writing no later than 1 week before a program begins. Refunds incur a $35 service charge.
• No refunds or credits will be given after this date except in the case where the player is not medically able to participate, in which case refunds or credits may be granted on a pro-rated, case-by-case basis. Refunds and credits are not given for classes or make up classes missed due to personal reasons.
• Private lessons cancelled within 24 hours of scheduled start time will be granted a make up lesson. Lessons cancelled inside the 24 hour window will not be refunded.